nafex - [NAFEX] Surround additives?

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Surround additives?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:43:59 -0500

All right you guys, I'd like to hear the true confessions of all what concoctions that have been tried in combination with Surround!  I did start thinking about this with my last spray.  Now Moyer makes an oblique reference to this and I am really curious

Michelle Horner zone 4/5 SE WI
giddy with excitement--Surround seems to be protecting first edible crop of apricots, sweet cherries and 3 types of plums

  • [NAFEX] Surround additives?, Michelle Horner, 06/11/2003