nafex - Re: [NAFEX] re: rabbiteye coloration

  • From: lee sharp <sharplr@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] re: rabbiteye coloration
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 05:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

My guess would be that your location is too far north
for growing Rabiteye blueberries. In that regard my
reference source states the following concerning where
they can be successfully grown: "Except for higher
mountain elevation, rabbiteye cultivars are adapted
from Virginia/North Carolina border through the
Piedmont southward to north central Florida and
westward to central Arkansas."

Lee
Lower Zone 8

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX