nafex - [NAFEX] Burnt Ridge Apricot (was: Pacific Tree Farms)

  • From: "Griffin Gardens" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Burnt Ridge Apricot (was: Pacific Tree Farms)
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:37:27 -0500

I must say that I have had several pleasant, informative and fruitful(beg
pardon) exchanges with Mike at Burnt ridge. He has been generous and
patient with his off season time, and has given me much in the way of
useful suggestions and info beyond the expected. He replaced a non-growing
Meader persimmon for me this spring with no charge and no questions asked.
Beyond that, I have the distinct impression that he is knowledgeable and
genuinely interested in the plants that he is growing and selling. However,
I do have an unfounded suspicion that beneath all this perfection he may
really be human, but I don't think this is on purpose.

Dave