nafex - Re: [NAFEX] bumble aggression

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@pennswoods.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] bumble aggression
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:24:44 -0400

Speaking of non-chemical ways to get rid of problem insects -when it's
really necessary:

To get rid of ants in a inappropriately placed anthill, simply sprinkle
bleached, degerminated white wheat flour over the hill. I don't know if the
ants go elsewhere or if they die, but the hill will be ant-free within a few
days.

Bill Z5