nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Kerr vs. Trailman as a yard tree

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Kerr vs. Trailman as a yard tree
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:09:05 -0500

Joe,
Don't have Trailman, but have had Kerr for 6 or 7 years, maybe more.
Almost lost the first one I planted to fireblight the first year, but it has
regrown, and I purchased another one the next year in the event it didn't
make
it.
It's been pretty sparse on bloom and fruit set. Has been a very light bearer
for me the past 3 years. Fruits are quite tasty, pretty little red apples,
crisp, tart, white flesh.
Don't know how its performance here will relate to how it'll do for you,
however.

Lucky