nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Rootstock: Budagowsky 118

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Rootstock: Budagowsky 118
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:31:13 -0500

Guys - I'm sorry this cam through as multiple attachments. I tried to cut and paste text, but somehow it got turned into "images". I'm not sure if I can fix that without retyping everything by hand. If you can't read the images, I can forward the original e-mails to you. It was just an e-mail question about B118 (which also showed up here), a reference to AppleCrop, and two replies from AppleCrop.

Ginda