nafex - [NAFEX] site visits

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] site visits
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:59:23 -0600

I notice there are a lot of NAFEXers within driving distance of me & was thinking how grand it would be to set something up where we could visit each other's sites. Typically I can't leave here a lot once the season begins but I would love to venture out to a couple places within a few hours of me & observe, listen & perhaps trade material. live in a small informal anarchist community & I am constantly giving tours of the gardens here anyway; you all are invited to stop by if you happen to be in the area. Sundays in the summer are good, but always contact me ahead of time to arrange a time. Only condition is you have to lay a couple of your timeworn secrets on me......

mIEKAL

www.dreamtimevillage.org