nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Doreen's move

  • From: "Ray Thomas" <RayNMary@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Doreen's move
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:59:54 -0500

Hi Doreen,
Did you not bring any of John P's citrus with you to the Frozen tundra? I
have a lime from the home front. I understand now that my poor little plant
is normal as it drops all of it's leaves when brought in the house. It is
too dry so I stuck a saucer under it and keep it filled with water and
rocks. Citrus loves the humidity as my trees in Tx can attest. You know the
one--not Yuzu but the Margarita one (Yup, just a common Key Lime)! Roots
well if you would like a piece or two. She will go back outside after April
19. Just use the ASA routine or the willow soak or the Root tone. Unless,
you need some curly Willow trees for your new place. Then use the Rootone
and plant directly in the pot! Or stick them in plain water for an
arrangement and they will root.
Are these the same bananas you had it Texas?
Have a safe move and get P. a gift certificate to a massage therapist as I
have a feeling after moving all those lush plants he will need it.
Later,
MaryT