nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sources for citrus potted

  • From: "philip sauber" <mrxtexas@lycos.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sources for citrus potted
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:20:23 -0600

This is a good place in Texas:

http://www.acornsprings.com/

You cannot get a grafted citrus tree for $3.99. Locally they wholesale for
$15 here in the near citrus belt. The only dwarf is one budded on flying
dragon rootstock and they are dwarf by 30% or 8-10 feet at maturity if not
fertilized much. For less than $30 you are getting a thorny seedling that
may take 5 years to bear fruit. Grafted citrus bear in a year or two.

Here is my website.
http://members.fortunecity.com/pjsauber/