nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Box rabbit trap

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Box rabbit trap
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:10:06 +0000

The rabbit trap discussion reminds me.....last year I made a 9 x 9 by 30" single door box trap out of 1/2" mesh hardware cloth for catching ferral cats and similar sized critters, worked good....Then I tried it on a big ground hog that had moved into the 10 ton rock pile I had made clearing ground for our garden....that ground hog chewed right out through the galvanized mesh, looked like it had been hit with a 12 gauge. Sometimes store bought is better. Del

Del Stubbs www.pinewoodforge.com ag zone2/3

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail