nafex - [NAFEX] Messages are posted by the date in the sending computer.

  • From: Rodney Eveland <Reveland@WYOMING.com>
  • To: Nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Messages are posted by the date in the sending computer.
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:39:23 -0700

I have noticed something strange when looking at the archives. Our
messages are being posted based on the date in our computers rather than
on the actual date they are posted. More than one of us needs to correct
the date in his computer. Below is the JAN 2003 archive which has a post
by me in it if you wish to click it and go "visit" next years posts.
"Get a jump on the New Year". Below that is the URL for December. Please
verify the date in your computer.

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/2003-January/date.html#start

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/2002-December/date.html#start

  • [NAFEX] Messages are posted by the date in the sending computer., Rodney Eveland, 12/14/2002