nafex - [NAFEX] bumped by Dick!

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] bumped by Dick!
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:56:55 +0000

Yep, the curators assistant said tomorrow is the meeting/ dinner of the whirlygigs of the musuem (the Renwick, or the whole Smithsonian I don't know) but now I can't be invited cause Chainey and wifey are attending..which means an obscene swarm of secret service cops ...and they have their own laws,...and I am not on their preapproved list. Lordy, who'd want to be approved by them anyway!. But drats, been bumped by Americas president in hiding. off tomorrow to dc, Del

Del Stubbs www.pinewoodforge.com ag zone2/3

  • [NAFEX] bumped by Dick!, del stubbs, 11/21/2002