nafex - [NAFEX] Gardening Handtool Sourcelist - Rev. 11/3/2002 - http://market-farming.com/gardening-hand-tools.faq

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org, organic-gardening@lists.ibiblio.org, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Gardening Handtool Sourcelist - Rev. 11/3/2002 - http://market-farming.com/gardening-hand-tools.faq
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 02:24:14 -0800

I have just finished updating my Gardening Handtool Sourcelist
with the November 3, 2002 revision, located at:
http://market-farming.com/gardening-hand-tools.faq

This contains extensive information and testimony on many different types
and sizes of standard and speciality tools, selected for quality and
usefulness.
I try to provide extra information on specific tools that have some
special attribute, usually that its a good one to have in your most-often-used
collection.
Most of the sources are in the U.S.A. while there are a few that can actually
be
ordered directly from overseas, specifically England (factories and hardware
stores). I own tools from most of the manufacturers listed and will be happy
provide feedback on any of them.

Looking forward to tilthing raised beds this winter with my T-handled 4-tine
heavy duty Sneeboer digging fork (available from Garrett Wade).

Lawrence
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net