nafex - [NAFEX] Online apple group

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Online apple group
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:42:07 -0800

Any NAFEX members on the list who are members of the Interest Group for
apples, or who want to be in the group, a new online list has been set up.
Please contact me offlist and I'll give you information on subscribing to
the list. The purpose of the online list is mainly for easier communication
among group members and to make it simpler for the chairman to collect
material for the group report to POMONA. Since Richard Fahey doesn't have a
computer or a phone, we will have a moderator collect the information and
mail it to him.
-Lon Rombough

  • [NAFEX] Online apple group, Lon J. Rombough, 11/01/2002