nafex - Re: [NAFEX] (no subject)

  • From: "Ed Fackler" <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:02:38 -0500

Mark, Fluffster, et, al.

While the so-called Ed lovefest is well taken, the thing which bothers
me a bit is the omission any womenfolk participating herein. I must admit
that I prefer women loving me (no offense!!). And over my years of NAFEX
interactive fun, I've had a few clandestine (sorta of stealth) fun
relationships with some of its more famous women, one of which is or will
read this soon!!
Further, the preoccupation of "lovin' Ed" by you men folk has created a
fair amount of gossip!! I mean, Fluff, folks are beginning to talk!!!

Ed, heaven (and lovin' it!!)