nafex - [NAFEX] Quinces

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Quinces
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:18:48 -0800

Title: Quinces

I've been working with several quince varieties, looking for types that are
non-astringent and can be eaten out of hand.  I have some that aren't bad,
but mostly I have a very large number of quinces this year and am looking to
sell some, if anyone wants a bushel or so.
All of the ones I have are excellent for cooking, and a couple can be eaten
raw, though you would have to like firm, tart apples to enjoy these.  They
were all picked today to get them in before the predicted freeze.
Contact me offlist if you are interested.  I live in Aurora, OR.
-Lon Rombough

  • [NAFEX] Quinces, Lon J. Rombough, 10/28/2002