nafex - [NAFEX] Attachments

  • From: Betty Mayfield <bmayfield@columbia-center.org>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Attachments
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:43:37 -0700

To the list:

While I personally do not object to an occasional attachment, if permitted (I use Eudora, not Outlook Express so don't have to worry so much about viruses), the problem with this set was that there were too many of them all at once, and there was no text in the message to tell what they were. An acceptable form might be, "Here is my favorite apple, the Gravenstein" and then attach one picture of the apple. I always do that when sending something to a friend. Of course, as we know now, the posting was done in error.

The irony of this was that I was expecting a long attachment from a friend, and when I saw the blue bar slowly move across the page, I thought that's what this was, only to be surprised several minutes later.

Betty Mayfield