nafex - [NAFEX] Photo Contest Updated

  • From: Bob Cannon <tfnews@gate.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Photo Contest Updated
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:48:14 -0400

Hi NAFEX members,

Recently I posted information concerning a photographic contest we are running. We have made changes to the contest rules based on input from list members.

We have made the following change:

"Recognizing the need for researchers to use their own photos (and the difficulty in producing them) we will assign back to the photographer reproduction rights (electronic and print) on their request."

I hope that this addresses the concerns over losing control of a photograph that may arise. Most contests simply take all rights, I would want to be a bit kinder to to our member grower / artist / photographers.

See complete information on the contest at:

http://www.quisqualis.com/photocon1.html

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida

  • [NAFEX] Photo Contest Updated, Bob Cannon, 09/15/2002