nafex - Re: [NAFEX] autumn bliss

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] autumn bliss
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:27:25 +0000

You might want to run some irrigation trials on Autumn Bliss. My experience has been maturation is strongly correlated to percipitation with that variety.

Dear Fluffster, we have not had any of the drought of so much of the country, ground has never so much as cracked all summer, I would proffer an average of 1" week easily. Grown in rich garden soil over clay on a good slope. How Does the the precip sound for these raspberries? If too much is the problem, I am at natures mercy. Del