nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #129 - 7 msgs

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #129 - 7 msgs
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

del wrote:

I am looking for a replacement for the Bliss as they are just too late for
this 95 day season, (their buds are just now forming)

My reply:

You might want to run some irrigation trials on Autumn Bliss. My experience
has been maturation is strongly correlated to percipitation with that
variety.

Just a thought,

the rabbit

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers"

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with
email@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag