nafex - [NAFEX] Bud grafting

  • From: "The Hawkes'" <mail@logcabinorchard.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Bud grafting
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:01:27 -0400

Greetings all. Just finished bud grafting Princess Louise and Sandow on Bud
9 with little to no problem. However, when trying to bud graft to Ottawa 3
the bark did not seperate easily after making the T incision - it has been
extremely dry here. Any suggestions why?

Gord Hawkes
Eastern Ontario Canada, eh?