nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Trifolate Orange, any grafting possible?

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@InfoAve.Net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Trifolate Orange, any grafting possible?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:29:30 -0400

I appreciate the info about the Che, Osage Orange, Mulberry and figs,
Lucky. I wasn't aware that they were related. Thanks to you and Jim for
the offers but I have just about given up on inedible fruits. My
mulberry didn't produce much this year and my figs were all small. I
had enough Alma, Magnolia and Sal's Figs. LSU Purple bore a few. The
only one which didn't get very much winter damage was the Sal's.
I will give Ken Asmus an e-mail. He sounds like he has some trees I
would like to get started. Thanks Lucky and Gordon.
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8

  • [NAFEX] Re: Trifolate Orange, any grafting possible?, LONGDISTSHTR, 08/22/2002