nafex - [NAFEX] Need Photographs

  • From: Bob Cannon <tfnews@gate.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Need Photographs
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:41:00 -0400

Hi NAFEX Members,

For more years than I like to admit I have been working with rare fruit. This included a number of years as an editor of what was the worlds only monthly rare fruit magazine. I now work with several rare fruit groups and have web page and email list groups that cover the subject.

We have a photo contest going for rare or uncommon fruit. Fruit, flower, tree, what ever aspect you thought neat enough to take a picture of. Prizes include a copy of William Whitmans Five Decades With Tropical Fruit a grafting kit and more. Closing date is not until late January so our readers in the Southern Hemisphere can have a shot at the prizes too.

For more information please visit the photo contest information page posted at:
http://www.quisqualis.com/photocon1.html

Information on the Book is at:
http://www.quisqualis.com/bookopen.html

Best of growing,

Bob Cannon
SW Florida
Rare fruit pages:
www.gate.net/~tfnews
www.quisqualis.com
Rare fruit groups:
http://www.gate.net/~tfnews/listg.htm
rarefruit@yahoo.com, CoolFruit@yahoo.com, rarefruit_recipes@yahoo.com

  • [NAFEX] Need Photographs, Bob Cannon, 08/07/2002