nafex - [NAFEX] Mother Earth News

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mother Earth News
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:07:31 -0700

Hie thee to the bookstore and pick up a copy of the Aug/Sept. MOTHER EARTH
NEWS for a sizeable article about NAFEX, including photos of some of the
linchpins of the organization. Like Ed Fackler (but without whiskers), John
Bunker, the Vorbecks, and more. It's a good, attention-getting spread,
though I know enough of it's genesis to know that there originally was a lot
more to it.
No matter. Just get a copy and enjoy.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com

  • [NAFEX] Mother Earth News, Lon J. Rombough, 07/15/2002