nafex - [NAFEX] freeze Early this morning

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] freeze Early this morning
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:11:43 -0400

Well The ground was covered with frost. Everything here was rather late sprouting, but not late enough. The hardy kiwis are for the first time in a real sad looking state. It may be a good year for me to go in and do a lot of cutting back and pruning maybe drastically. I won't know what else was effected till later today. We did have periods of rain and snow showers brief yesterday. It is supposed to be that way again today. It was 29 degrees early this morning, sun came out and was 40 when I got up.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

  • [NAFEX] freeze Early this morning, Gordon Nofs, 05/19/2002