nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mpsquito Control

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mpsquito Control
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 20:18:02 -0400

I just go to the pet fish store and buy feeder fish . The last time I bought them they were something like 12 for a dollar or so. But if you just buy one it was more. They are acually small goldfish that are used to feed Piranha. I had them even in a 5 foot dia. by 12 inches deep. It was water for my bees. I put in a board to float for shade some made it all summer.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.