nafex - [nafex]-Yahoo: Change update (4/28/02)

  • From: "Greg Miller" <gsmiller@cet.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex]-Yahoo: Change update (4/28/02)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:48:02 -0800

**Please read this, even if you have already successfully transferred to the
new
list.**

1. The new list is up and functioning. Post all messages to
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
beginning now. Those who filter their mail will want to make note of the new
origin
of NAFEX mail.

2. SAVE YOUR INTRODUCTORY MESSAGE!! It has your password and info on
how to change your options. If for some reason you have lost this message,
you
can go to
<http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex>
and get your password and access your user options page. YOU MUST HAVE
YOUR PASSWORD TO MAKE CHANGES ON THIS NEW LIST! Email commands
are possible but a little more involved than the Yahoo site. You can send an
email
message with the word "help" without quotes in the body of the message to
nafex-
requests@lists.ibiblio.org to get a list of the email commands.

3. Many people unsubscribing from Yahoo, which is OK. This is very
understandable for those who want to get away from Yahoo. However, if your
intent
is to not get mail from the old site, you can achieve the same effect by
sending an
email message to <nafex-nomail@yahoogroups.com> I have decided to avoid
unnecessary clutter by not subscribing the new IBIBLIO list to the Yahoo
list, so
there shouldn't be duplicate messages. I will manually forward any messages
sent
to the Yahoo site between now and Tuesday.

I can't tell those unsubscribing for the usual reason from those
unsubscribing as part
of breaking with Yahoo. I will send an email to clarify your intentions.
You can avoid
this message by letting me know that you are unsubscribing.

Greg Miller

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.