nafex - Re: [nafex] Burnt Ridge Nursery

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Burnt Ridge Nursery
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:04:45 -0400

Just right. I brought over the shovel, and realized my friend had
fluffy cultivated soil, not the hard-packed rocky stuff I have, so I
just left the shovel with him, and he planted the tree when it arrived.
I visited today to retrieve my shovel. It looks like a nice tree,
except that it looks dry, even for a dormant tree. My friend was afraid
it was dead, but I found a bud showing just a bit of green.

I have to find a spot for an apricot of my own!!

Cheers,
Ginda

"Richard J. Ossolinski" wrote:

> So, Ginda, was the hole too big or too small?
> Richard
>
> Ginda Fisher wrote:
> >
> > I got an apricot that looked kind of dried-up, but UPS had it for longer
> > than they should have, and I think it was in the truck during that hot
> > spell two weeks back. So the fault is probably with UPS and bad luck,
> > not the nursery.
> >
> > It was a nice sized plant for the price. I hope it does okay.
> >
> > Ginda Fisher

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.