nafex - [nafex] Re: new list

  • From: Terence Bradshaw <madshaw@innevi.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: new list
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:23:34 -0400

I was subscribed to the onelist board for quite some time before joining
NAFEX. I have now been a NAFEXer for over a year and only wish I had
joined long ago. I had problems initially with the yahoo group after the
move as I began receiving a lot of spam and it appears that someone was
using my yahoo mail address to access porn. I unsubscribed from all yahoo
accounts and changed my main e-mail account (actually my provider changed
names so that happened anyway), and now I get no spam. After signing up to
yahoo groups again I simply gave some false information in my 'profile' and
did not sign up for a yahoo mail account. Several months later, still no
spam. One problem I had was in trying to sign up for the NAFEX group
again, I found it hard to find in the yahoo groups roster. This past
weekend I finally followed the link on the inside cover of Pomona and
voila...here I am. I am generally happy with yahoo groups, but as
mentioned before, I only give them the infromation I need to and will never
sign up for a yahoo mail account again.

Until a better (free/cheap, no ads, digest availability, email addresses
protected; i.e. no usenet) system comes along, I'm for keeping yahoo.

My $0.02

TerryB

Terence Bradshaw
Pomona Tree Fruit Service
93 Stowe St
Waterbury, VT 05676
(802)244-0953
madshaw@innevi.com

The views represented are mine and mine only...

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM