nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: fungicides for cuttings

  • From: Devin Cooper <willamette@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: fungicides for cuttings
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:08:33 -0700

A very good product for cleaning cuttings, and in my experience no
phytotoxicity, is Zerotol. Zerotol behaves similar to hydrogen peroxide. We
haves used it for both hardwood and softwood cuttings.
Devin Cooper

lostman_amiga wrote:

> --- In nafex@y..., Thomas Olenio <tolenio@s...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A mild bleach solution will work.
> >
> > Later,
> > Tom
> >
> > --
> >

> Wouldnt bleach kill the plant too? What ratio do you use? I use a
> bleach/water solution of 1 to 5. Is that to strong?
>

> > On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, lostman_amiga wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone have a suggestion for a fungicide for rooting cuttings? I
> was
> > > told camomele tea works. Can I use a fruit tree spray like sulfer?
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> > > 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a
> posting
> > > and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was
> large).

> Service.

> 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting and
> NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM