nafex - Re: [nafex] Reducing advertisement exposure

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Reducing advertisement exposure
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:17:01 -0400

I checked out Yahoo's website today at lunch to glance at the
headlines. One of their headline items was about how much money they
are losing. They put a nice spin on it, but it wasn't hard to read
between the lines. Apparently, their new dating service is keeping them
afloat.

Ginda

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 07:10 PM, Gordon Nofs wrote:

> Yahoo Stock has been dropping constantly.
> Gordon

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.