nafex - Re: [nafex] Palm Sunday

  • From: "Brant & Susan Mauthe" <pbslabel@airmail.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Palm Sunday
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:19:37 -0600

Tom,

I was blessed to be awarded a weekend get-away to Galveston Island for my
wife and I last November. My wife laughed at me as I scoured the Hotel
grounds for palm fruit so I could plant the seeds when we got home. I also
had a trade show in Las Vegas and while everyone else was looking for food
and entertainment on our off-time, I was busy almost getting run-over (while
I again was picking up palm fruit for the seeds). Two great towns for
palms!

Yes, I have the same affliction.

Brant Mauthe
Garland, TX (zone 8a)