nafex - [nafex] Wanted: Red Flesh Apple Scion Wood

  • From: W3cmp@aol.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Wanted: Red Flesh Apple Scion Wood
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:46:41 EST

Hello All:
I'm looking for red/pink fleshed apple scion wood to graft in March.
Here's what I have already:
Pink Sparkle/ Pink Permain Winter Red Flesh
Surprise Almata
Hidden Rose/Aerlie Red Flesh Pink Pearl
Rubyiat Hall's Pink
Niedzwetzkyana Bill's Red Flesh/Scarlet Surprise
Burgundy Mott's Pink
Baldwin Red Flesh Webster Pink Meat
Hanson's Red Flesh Pink Lady Janson
Burford's Red Flesh Redfield
Pink Parfait Thornberry
Pink Early

If you have scion wood available for any additional red flesh apples that
are worth growing please let me know. I have limited quantities of scion
wood for most of the trees listed above-my trees are very young and many are
still whips. I am planning to bring the scion wood I have to the Back Yard
Fruit Growers Grafting Seminar in March.
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~dailey/byfg.html Thank you. Chris Patterson

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.