nafex - Re: [nafex] scions

  • From: kuon@onlinemac.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] scions
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:18:05 -0800

Sam, I have checked and I only have Redheart. Dolgo was evidently the crab
whose graft got inadvertently pruned off last year! And the Kosui pear
was, in fact, the one whose graft was too close to the ground (on our
quince bush) and got killed when a worker sprayed it with weed killer. The
rest of the bush and the other Asian pears are OK, but it was Kosui that
bit the dust, as I suspected.

Will pop a piece or two of the Redheart in an envelope and mail it to you.
Somehow, tho, don't see your last email with your address in my inbox.
Sometimes my husband, who shares this email address, gets enthusiastic and
"cleans things out"....I am never so ambitious.

Kuon

>Sam, I have Redheart Plum. I think I have Dolgo Crab. I may no longer
>have Kosui Asain Pear, but it is possible I do. Will have to check the
>last two to be sure. Where are you? I am in NW Oregon.
>
>Kuon Hunt
>Windy Hill Farm
>Carlton, OR
>
>>I am looking for the following scions.
>>If anyone has them I would love to get them.
>>Will cover all your costs.
>>Plum-REDHEART
>>Asian- KOSUI
>>Pear-HARROW DELIGHT
>>Pear-HONEY SWEET
>>Apple-DOLGO CRAB
>>Sam

>>4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting
>>and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

>4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting
>and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM