nafex - [nafex] Inquiry on Elderberry

  • From: Ed Fackler <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: "Nafex: Greetings!" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Inquiry on Elderberry
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:18:51 -0500

[Fwd: Elderberries]
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:09:54 -0500
From:
Ed Fackler <rocmdw@aye.net>
"Nafex: Greetings!" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
CC:
Alan Wolfe <jcrv@rtol.net>

If anyone has information regarding the message below from Alan Wolfe
about elderberries, please contact him direct.

Thanks.

Subject:
Elderberries
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:54:52 -0500
From:
"Jones Cabin Run Vineyards" <jcrv@rtol.net>
To:
<rocmdw@aye.net>

Dear Mr. Fackler,
I was given your name by Mr. Dick Hayden. My name is Alan Wolfe. I own
and operate a small farm winery in
West Virginia. I am searching for a reliable source of elderberries for
winemaking. My needs are fairly small,
about one ton/year. Do you know a a fruit farmer who might be able to
supply me with berries? If so, could
you supply me with his/her name, address, phone number and e-mail
address?
Sincerely
Alan P. Wolfe
Jones Cabin Run Vineyards