nafex - Fw: [nafex] Clementines or Key Lime

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Fw: [nafex] Clementines or Key Lime
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:45:45 -0500

Hi Tom
We also buy clemintimes by the wood box, however,
if some varieties of citrus don't grow here for you, read on.. Consider Key
Lime- of course they must be carted indoors from mid Sept to start of May.
As a reward for this work last week Helga made a Key Lime pie from limes we
picked in our kitchen. Clementines may not work- try several citruses.
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca

THINK BLENDING, NOT VARIETALS