nafex - Re: [nafex] archives

  • From: Suzi Teghtmeyer <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: wchase@interchange.ubc.ca
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] archives
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:29:18 -0600

Hi Derry,
What you need to do is tricky -
Go to the yahoo groups nafex page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nafex
sign in via the link "Sign in" on the upper right hand side
after you have signed in, you need to re-link with the page above - I have
the page above bookmarked in favorites, so I just need to hit that link
again; cutting and pasting works too.
When the page comes up again, the number of messages per month will be
highlighted so you can go back through the archives month by month.
---Suzi

At 07:47 PM 12/02/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Does nafex have archives available? I missed a week's posts and thought
>I could
>find them in the archives.
>I went to yahoogroups and registered and they can't find 'nafex'.
>I went back through old nafex posts and I can find out how to subscribe and
>unsubscribe and how to change an email address, but no mention of archives.
>Do they exist? How do I access them?
>Thanks,
>Derry
>Derry Walsh & Bill Chase email: wchase@interchange.ubc.ca
>Aldergrove, B. C., Canada
>phone/fax (604) 856-9316
>~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>Home web page http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/wchase/HTML
>~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Head Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Southwest Missouri State University Mtn. Grove Campus and Missouri Fruit
Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646, email: srt175f@smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL, IAALD

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.