nafex - [nafex] Persimmons, off-topic

  • From: Joe and Ellen Hecksel <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: "nafex@yahoogroups.com" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Persimmons, off-topic
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:38:52 -0500

Hi All:

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Clear sky, temperature in the high 50s
(F, that is). Snow expected Monday.

I threw the kids outside to play and to soak up some sunshine. I should
have suspected something when they did not want to come in every 5
minutes for a drink of water, different shoes, some more toys......

They had a persimmon fight. It is interesting that the younger child
prefered sneaking up behind and pasting the older with soft, squishy
ones. The older child preferred the harder, less ripe ones...delivered
at high velocity.

Any recommendations for getting persimmon stains out of soccer shirts?
I thought it was a hoot. My wife is not amused. I get to do the
laundry.

Best regards, Joe
--

-Joe Hecksel