nafex - Re: [nafex] Osage Orange Fruit

  • From: "Big Swede" <JFrisk@pionet.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Osage Orange Fruit
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:54:50 -0600

I put some Osage Orange apples in the basement last fall. I left them in a
plastic grocery bag and forgot about them. A couple of months later my wife
found them and the bags contained lots of fruit flies. It took a couple of
months to get rid of the lousy fruit flies. Never do I bring them in again.
Judson L. Frisk