nafex - Re: [nafex] Pseudocydonia sinensis

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pseudocydonia sinensis
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:54:09 -0700

Cooking is required, as you note. Beyond that, add apples or other fruit to
cut the sharpness. Or try juicing the raw fruit in something like a
Champion juicer - it's a pretty fair substitute for lemon juice in some
recipes. A little goes a long way, though. Try it as a marinade on strong
flavored meats like venison.