nafex - [nafex] Apples for festival

  • From: Bob and Winnie <natvwine@cut.net>
  • To: nafex chat <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Apples for festival
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:06:17 -0600

Our Winery sponsors an apple festival each year we call Honest Apple
Day. In years past I have depended on the generosity of Lou Tams (NAFEX
board of directors) to supply up to 50 antique varieties of apples for
tasting. This year's harvest was so poor for him that I must make other
arrangements. Might there be someone on the list who would sell me 15-30
varieties (3-6 apples each)? I will pay good American money!
The date of our festival is Oct. 20th and it seems like I recall that
Applesource doesn't ship till after this time. ?
Please feel free to contact me off list at natvwine@cut.net

thanks much, Bob in rural Utah

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM