nafex - [nafex] the amazing Autumn Britten

  • From: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] the amazing Autumn Britten
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:16:31 -0000

Well Gang I promised you an update at some point in the future...my
Autumn Britten started fruiting before my Taylors, and well...they are
still at it...amazing...they are large, very red, good cohesion, and
with variable flavor...they have been everything from good to
excellent depending on temperature and rainfall...

I am as impressed as can be. My only gripe is they are much larger
than I anticipated...really beasts, so are my Heritage... and much
more robust than Taylor...although I still take Taylor for flavor...

fluf

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!