nafex - Re: [nafex] [Fwd: Apple-Crop: STARK BROS. NURSURY]

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] [Fwd: Apple-Crop: STARK BROS. NURSURY]
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:05:39 -0500

Gardens Alive bought all of Foster & Gallagher for $10.8 million on Sept. 19
at the bankruptcy auction held in Delaware District Court. Most of the
companies such as Stark Bros., Henry Field, Gurney's and Breck's Bulbs will
continue under their own names. This is certainly good news for the garden
industry.
Doreen Howard