nafex - [nafex] E-Interest Groups

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] E-Interest Groups
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:08:42 -0700

As coordinator of the NAFEX interest groups, I've started setting up
electronic versions of some of them. E-Interest groups should make it
faster and easier to communicate among members, as well as collecting an
archive for each that will simplify compiling of reports to POMONA at large.

At the present, there are lists for the Northern Plum Group, Apricot
Group and Amelanchier Group, with more to come. If you are a NAFEX member
who is already in those groups, or would like to be in them, contact me and
I will send the subscription address for the group.
-Lon Rombough

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!