nafex - Re: [nafex] Baba Raspberries

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Baba Raspberries
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:21:25 -0400

Ginda: I am still learning about the Baba myself, but it this point it
appears that the best production is from first-year canes that start from the
ground in spring. I left a few canes from last summer this spring, but they
were not nearly as productive as the new ones, and I soon took them
out. This winter, I will cut all the canes back to the ground at the same
time I dig around the perimeter to control spreading. Rgds, Don Yellman,
Great Falls, VA

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!