nafex - Re: [nafex] Freezer Bags

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Freezer Bags
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:35:51 -0400

Don Yellman wrote:

<snip> 2. When using ziplocks, fruit quality is preserved
best when you try to squeeze as much air as possible out of
the bag as you make the seal. <snip>

Hi,

Take a drinking straw and place it in the full open ziplock
bag, and seal the bag until the ziplock abuts the straw.
Suck the air out of the bag with the straw and quickly slide
out the straw and seal bag simultaneously.

Easy, quick cheap.

The only thing I don't like doing to is our chickens when we
slaughter them.

Tom
--
Thomas Olenio