nafex - Re: [nafex] northern apricots

  • From: Sam Brungardt <samb@pop.isd.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] northern apricots
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:03:05 -0500

Del, other possible cultivars are Manchu, Sungold, Mantoy, Robust,
Westcot, Mordem 601 or Morden 604, depending on how old the trees are
and which northern nursery the planter had access to.

It also seems possible, since they are both bearing fruit, that the
large and small trees may have crosspollinated.

Will try to find my source for stratifying apricot and cherry
seeds.--Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.