nafex - [nafex] Weed/grass control in strawberries - GEESE

  • From: Lucky Pittman <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Weed/grass control in strawberries - GEESE
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:34:02 -0500

Folks,
The following message came across the Grazersedge discussion list, in
response to an off-topic posting about 'living mulch' gardening(If I
haven't discarded that one, I may forward it to the NAFEX list, as well).
Anyway, I thought this might be of interest to NAFEXers who're doing
strawberries.
FWO is a (currently)retired dairy grazier, who also operates a produce
auction, supplied primarily by the large Amish community in his
locality. I strongly recommend visiting his website - some insightful, as
well as humorous, reading to be had there.

Lucky