nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Red squirrels, etc deterrent

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Red squirrels, etc deterrent
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:55:17 -0000

>On the same vein, plaster of paris and corn meal/grain should work.
>--
>Hank Parker

peanut butter, corn meal, w wheat flour.....I think any of these would work
for the major case of voles we have here in the winter....esp. for things
like grapes and bushy plants that can't be screen protected....however, the
weasal population here is very important to me...does anyone know
difinitively if they wont touch such none-meat items? if so, it would really
open up things I could lay on the ground and forget about all winter. Mn.
del