nafex - Re: [nafex] Death to chipmunks(and squirrels)

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Death to chipmunks(and squirrels)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:33:51 -0000

>Or, maybe it cooks the little rascals from the inside out - ever notice how
>a plaster cast heats up while it's curing?
>Lucky Pittman

Lucky, you've got this image in my head of finding, 5 years hence, little
stone chipmunk statues in the woods, sort of like the pillar of salt idea.
What I'd heard about was whole wheat flour and p of p. It wouldn't attrack
dogs and deer and racoons as much as peanut butter, but not as durable or
handy as the bon bons. del